CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Everyone knows


And she knows it yall, I have direct evidence that Rihanna has mixed heritage. She is mixed with Black and Giraffe. That's right people. I first noticed how long her neck was when she posed for a CoverGirl ad. That thing wrapped around the back of my magazine.Yall know her neck is long as crap. They have a word for it in Art History, (ahem: educatedness on display) its called Mannerism. When limbs and bodies are elongated to create a more graceful figure. But she just has it in her neck so...I'm just glad she is embracing her uniqueness. (By puting it in a silver bow tie).

And did you hear MAXWELL is back!! I just got a chill up my spine (a good one). If this man releases an album this year, he will create another national black holiday. The first being Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III. I will have to take off work, its that serious.

1 comments:

KarriB said...

This has nothing to do with your post, although I do agree that homegirl's neck is freakishly long. I love the new look of your bloggity blog! Nice!