CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008















*Sigh*
















I'm back, yes its me. Lots of things have happened since I wrote last.















I took a job with a Marching Band. That's right, a person who can't read music is the Marching Band Assistant. Wow. It felt totally overwhelming at first, but now it just feels uncomfortable.
























I'm still working on finding my niche. I have dreams of becoming a librarian, I guess if I want to do that I should go to school while I still fit in.

















Um, no progress on the manly front. It has been a year of self preservation and learning lessons from past relationships. I'm back on my feet, but I have to make sure I'm a whole person. When the right guy comes along, I don't want to be full of problems from the old guys. You know. So healing was needed. That's what I did in 2008. 2009 watch out!








I went to the salon and got my large afro trimmed. Too much if you ask me. I still say she made some snap judgements based on an early impression. But she gave me a better shaped 'fro (thanks) but now I have to wait even longer on that awesome afro that glistens and moves in the wind. pout.








I got caught up in the Twilight frenzy, yes that's right a 26 year old woman reading teen vampire fiction. I couldn't help it.







I have witnessed lots of things but most of all I'm hopeful for the next year. Oh yeah, I've decided to blog again. I need you guys to witness all the stuff I'm about to get into. I'm pretty sure 2009 is going to be full of my eventful shenanigans. I took 2008 off, so its time to do it big in 2009.
Talk to you next year!

0 comments: